pHpets Drops: Alkaline Drops for Animals
“Alkalize your pet by adding a few pH drops to its drinking water”
Enjoy your pet longer?
pHpets® drops is a alkaline mineral concentrate for dissolving and removing acidic waste from the body. Specially for animals.
Supports a heaylthy pH balance.*
- Cleanses your pets body of acidic waste products.
- Removes acidic waste from gallbladder, kidneys and urinary tract.
- Dissolves acidic waste in the joints.
- Supports healtyh bodyweight!
- Buy 2 for £17.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for £16.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 4 for £14.96 each and save 25%
What are pHpets® drops?
pHpets® drops is a strongly alkaline concentrate with pH 13.5 (alkaline is the opposite of acidic!) and extra minerals. By adding pHpets drops to your pet’s drinking water, you create alkaline water (pH 10) with calcium, magnesium and zinc. Drinking alkaline water is safe and good for your pet. It ensures that more sodium bicarbonate is produced in your pet’s body. This additional supply of sodium bicarbonate allows your pet to dissolve acidic waste and accumulations in the body. This deacidifies your pet.
Deacidifying your pet
Animals are often prone to acidification. pHpets® drops is a dietary supplement especially for dogs, cats and small animals. A few drops in the drinking-water bowl help your pet to remove acidic waste. pHpets® drops will keep your pet energetic and fit.
What’s the effect of pHpets® drops?
Adding pHpets® drops to your pet’s drinking water creates alkaline water with a high pH value. By drinking alkaline water, acid waste is neutralised and removed from the body.
pHpets®is intended for
Step-by-step plan for the use of pHpets® drops
1. Shake before use.
2. Fill the drinking-water bowl with water.
3. Unscrew the cap from the bottle and, by gently pressing the bottle, add the right number of drops to your pet’s drinking water.
Change the water twice a day and add fresh drops.
How do you use pHpets® drops?
Shake the bottle well before use. Fill the drinking bowl or drinking bottle of your pet with water. Then unscrew the cap of the bottle of pHpets® drops and, by gently pressing the bottle, add the right number of drops to your pet’s drinking water. Change the water twice a day and add fresh drops.
|Number of pHpets® drops||Amount of drinking water|
|1 drop||50 ml|
|2 drops||125 ml|
|4 drops||250 ml|
|8 drops||500 ml|
|16 drops||1000 ml|
Method of storage
pHpets® drops have a high pH value (13.5), meaning the liquid has a corrosive effect when used undiluted.
Take the following warnings relating to the bottle into account:
- Keep out of reach and sight of children and animals
- Do not keep separately in pants or feed bag
- Keep separate from eye drops due to risk of confusion
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Keep dry and at room temperature
Things you need to know before use
Do not give your pet undiluted pHpets® drops! Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water and consult your veterinarian. Do not exceed the stated dosage. Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Keep dry and at room temperature.
|Active ingredients per 100 ml:|
Ingredients: water, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide), calcium gluconate, magnesium sulphate, zinc sulphate